Bean on this Android phone. But before the tutorial I should let you know some warnings and pr-requisites.Disclaimer – All the tools, mods, firmwares or ROMs etc. mentioned below belong to their respective developers or owners. In any case while following the tutorial you do something wrong, miss a step or what soever, Shelaf are not liable or responsible to any damage or brick of your device in any case. We are not forcing you to attempt this tutorial, its all your wish.Requirements2. You need to installed latest HTC G2 USB Drivers on your PC.3. You need to enable USB Debugging Mode which is deactivated by default.4. You Smartphone should have 70-80% charged remaining.5. Your HTC G2 should be rooted.6. Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data in stored in phone memory so in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.
How to Update HTC G2 to Android 4.2.2 CM10.1 AOSP ROM
1. Download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean CM10.1 AOSP ROM for HTC G2 and Google Apps on your computer(google search 4 d app).
2. Connect your HTC G2 to your PC and copy the downloaded files (aosp4.2.2.zip and gapps4.2.zip) to SD card.
3. Turn OFF your phone and disconnect device by unplugging the USB cable
4. Now you will need to get your phone in ClockworkMod. For that turn ON the phone while pressing Volume Down + Home buttons.
5. In CWM recovery, you will need to perform full data wipe first, select again wipe cache and then scroll down to Install zip from sdcard. Select power button to select it.
6. Again press power button and select choose Install zip from sdcard.
7. Using volume keys navigate to ‘aosp 4.2.2 ROM’ zip file and select it by pressing power button.
8. Installation will begin on next screen, confirm it.
9. Repeat the same for Google Apps package.
10. When the installation is completed, go to +++++Go Back and then reboot your phone from recovery Menu. That is it. Now you have successfully update your HTC G2 to CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM!