ASUS ZenFone AR Goes On Sale in Russia
ASUS Company announced the beginning of sales in the Russian market of ZenFone AR – a smartphone supporting Google Tango and Daydream technologies. The device is able to build a three-dimensional map of the real world and add to it various virtual objects. And when using the Daydream headset, users can fully immerse themselves in the virtual world, watch spherical video or play VR-games.
Support for the augmented reality technology Google Tango was made possible by using the ASUS TriCam camera system, which consists of three different sensors: a 23-megapixel main camera, a motion sensor, and a sensor that locks the device in space. ASUS engineers managed to make this system quite compact, making ZenFone AR the most thin and lightest smartphone with Tango technology support.
Specifications ASUS ZenFone AR:
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED-display with a resolution of WQHD;
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor;
- 8 GB of RAM;
- 128 GB of internal memory;
- 23-megapixel main camera with Sony IMX318 sensor;
- 8-megapixel front camera;
- two SIM card slots;
- support 4G;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- USB Type-C connector;
- battery capacity of 3 300 mAh with support for fast charging;
- Android 7.0 Nougat with user interface ASUS ZenUI 3.0;
- support Hi-Res Audio (24 bit / 192 kHz) and surround sound technology DTS;
- dimensions: 158 x 77.4 x 8.9 mm;
- weight: 170 g.
ASUS ZenFone AR can already be purchased at a price of 62,990 rubles.