Protected by military standards Nomu S10 Pro went on sale
Protected smartphones are often designed to IP68, which provides them with protection from water and dust, and have an impact-resistant housing. But the new Nomu S10 Pro in addition to this meets the military standard MIL-STD 810G. Its 5-inch display is covered with tempered glass Gorilla Glass 3, and the case has rubberized inserts. The smartphone is suitable for lovers of extreme sports, hikes, descents on mountain rivers and representatives of professions related to construction. The smartphone has already gone on sale at a price of less than 10 000 rubles.
- tested for resistance to pressure drops (according to military standard MIL-STD 810G)
- high and low temperatures,
- pyrotechnic shocks
- sunlight etc.
Nomu S10 Pro has a water protection rating of IP68 +. If gadgets with the iP68 certificate can dive into the water to a depth of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes, then the Nomu S10 Pro is able to withstand diving for 2 meters lasting up to 1 hour. In addition, the speaker of the novelty, located on the back side, has increased protection from water. And for the sound quality meets the NXP SmartPA audio chip of the third generation.
Features of Nomu S10 Pro:
- protection according to IP68;
- Android 7.0 Nougat “out of the box”;
- 5-inch HD-display, covered with tempered glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- 64-bit quad-core processor MediaTek MT6737T with a frequency of 1.5 GHz;
- 3 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- 8-megapixel main camera with Sony sensor;
- 5-megapixel front camera;
- support fast charging and OTG;
- audio chip NXP SmartPA.
BUY Nomu S10 Pro