MediaTek MT6739 will bring to the budget segment 4G, screens 18: 9 and dual cameras.
Includes four cores ARM Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 1.5 GHz. For the graphics meets the MediaTek MT6739 video accelerator IMG PowerVR GE8100. Also, the new chipset supports Dual SIM Dual Standby with 4G + 4G or 4G + 3G.
Main characteristics of MediaTek MT6739:
- four 64-bit ARM Cortex-A5 core operating at 1.5 GHz;
- graphics accelerator IMG PowerVR GE8100 with a frequency of 570 MHz;
- up to 3 GB of RAM LPDDR3 667 MHz;
- support for eMMC 5.1 drives;
- video playback 1080p 30 fps, H.265 and H.264;
- video recording in 1080p 30 fps, H.264;
- Support for cameras with 13 megapixel resolution;
- improved image processing algorithms;
- native dual camera support;
- Support for a display with a resolution of 1440×720 (18: 9);
- LTE FDD / TDD Cat-4 (DL) / Cat-5 (UL);
- Dual SIM Dual Standby with 4G + 4G or 4G + 3G;
- support Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, GPS + Beidou, FM Radio.
Devices based on the new chipset will appear on the market before the end of this year MediaTek MT6739 .