Company VKworld presented the results of the crash test recently announced metallic smartphone T1 Plus Kratos. Proizvoditel was declared waterproof nevertheless, the developers decided to demonstrate on the video, what a smartphone is.
At first, the gadget was placed in a container with a viscous substance that mimics the mud, then washed with a smartphone running water.
After all these manipulations, the device was still in working condition, but experts have decided to go further to look inside the device.
T1 Plus Kratos was taken apart, but the penetration of moisture traces could not be found.
When developing the device, VKworld experts did not only pay attention to the “stuffing” but also the creation of package model that can be quickly converted into a VR-headset. In order to let you fully experience the benefits of immersion in virtual reality, T1 Plus Kratos completed the 6-axis gyro.
Now the smartphone is available for pre-order in less than 9000 rubles ($139).
Specifications VKworld T1 Plus Kratos:
- 6-inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 with a 178-degree viewing angle and 2.5D-glass Corning Gorilla Glass;
- quad-core MediaTek MT6737;
- the battery capacity of 4300 mAh;
- 13-megapixel main and 8-megapixel front camera;
- support for two SIM-cards;
- FPC fingerprint fingers with quick launch camera,
- image viewer and answer incoming calls (response time – 0.3 seconds);
- wrap-virtual reality headset.
More news about the device can be found on here
- Coming Soon: Highscreen Boost 3 SE See Specifications and Price
- Android One Smartphones started upgrading to Android 7.0
- Coming Soon: Samsung Galaxy A7 will get two cameras with a resolution of 16 megapixels