MIUI 9 to come with Android 7.0 Nougat

MIUI 9

MIUI 9 on Android 7.0 NougatAs is known, Xiaomi company just released the latest version of MIUI branded firmware for the supported smartphones. Nevertheless, the latest version of MIUI is not always based on the latest version of Android.

Read: THE RETURN OF NINTENDO NES CONSOLE

For example, Redmi Note still working with an outdated Android 4.4 KitKat on board.

MIUI 9

Now Xiaomi confirmed that they have already received the source code of Android Nougat and will soon begin work on a new MIUI based on the latest operating system from Google.

Read: ANDROID VERSION OF ADOBE LIGHTROOM APPEARED PRO-MODE WITH CAMERA

The company also said that its next firmware will be called MIUI 9.

Recall recently Xiaomi announced the imminent start of the mailing MIUI stable version 8.

READ  Samsung Galaxy Note 7 got night mode

Please Share

PinIt
submit to reddit

10 thoughts on “MIUI 9 to come with Android 7.0 Nougat”

1. Jack says:

I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays,
    but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like
    yours. It’s beautiful price enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right
    content material as you probably did, the net will be much more helpful than ever before. http://www.yahoo.net

2. EmeldaVAud says:

Hmm it seems such as your blog ate my first comment (it had been super long) thus i guess
    I’ll just sum it the things i had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog site.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to
    everything. Do you possess any tips and hints
    for inexperienced blog writers? I’d really appreciate it.

1. admin says:

I will be very glad to help you start your new blog but it would be better if you can use the contact form to tell me more about the kind of blog you want to start so I know what to recommend. Thanks

3. EwaQ Dausch says:

It’s very simple to determine any matter on web when compared with books, when i found this post around this internet site.

4. MickeyWRayne says:

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading properly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

1. admin says:

Alright, Mickey thank you very much for the information I will fix them soon. cheers!

5. Kiersten says:

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

6. JewellEConry says:

Hi there, I really like reading most of your article. I wanted to write down a little bit
    comment to aid you.

7. TerriQBerson says:

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say
    I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Many thanks!

8. LonnaKEasker says:

Its well written; I love what you’ve
    got to say. But you could possibly add a bit more in the way of content so people could interact with it better.
    You’ve got a great deal of text for only having one or two pictures.